Wednesday, January 25, 2017

REMEMBER THE BEACH

Good Morning on this middle of the week day.  Hope if you had that snow day yesterday you accomplished what you wanted to or you did nothing at all!  Today we are back.  Windy out but I do believe the sun will join us later this afternoon.  Always the sun after a storm.

I love those surprise days where you think you are going to work and then you can't because the weather refuses to cooperate.  I think we are all the same in that.  I mean who doesn't like a free day?  Are you sad to go back to work or just would prefer another weather day?  What is your Wednesday going to be like?  Anything different or just another day? 

Are you anticipating difficulties ahead?  If you are choose today's Reiki quote to help you along.  "Choose a wonderful memory to reflect on in a moment of difficulty."  Sounds so simple, so trite but it's not.  We all daydream, I know I do.  Some of us more than others. Instead of going to that difficult place or that perennial list in your mind, choose something fun to remember.  A place, a meal, an experience.  We have so many of those why go to unhappy times or that list that never goes away.

I can help you with the list.  Whatever it is you need to do write it down, put it in a safe place (where you will remember) and then please put it away.  Leave your thoughts to good things.  We are all the same in that it is so much easier to always go to negativity and upset. 

Change that.  Make it even easier to go somewhere wonderful.  Try it and watch your mood drastically improve.  I would love to hear your feed back tomorrow.  Not so easy I know but change never is.  Start small, start remembering wonderful and happy thoughts!  Have a great day everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment