Friday, January 27, 2017

CHOOSE HEAVEN

Good Morning and a happy Friday to all.  Always feel good on the way to the weekend.  Any special plans or nothing at all?  Either way, this is your time so enjoy starting now!

This has been a crazy week honestly.  I'm glad it's over even though it really isn't.  Lots happening in the world.  Some stressful, some OK.  Which do you choose to focus on?  You can make yourself miserable and I know firsthand we are champions of that or we could take very long and deep breaths and know in our hearts that everything is going to be just fine.

Today's thought is "There is no heaven or hell - it is what we create in our mind and our world."  That is so very true.  We choose this everyday whether we realize it or not.  From the moment we wake up we have chosen what kind of day we will have and how a situation is going to be.  The important thing to remember is that it may not be the situation.  It may very well be how we are going to perceive it.

I am not saying that sometimes we have our challenges and sometimes events in our lives are awful, stressful and horrendous!  That does happen.  Again, trust me...I know.  But you have to know there really is a light at the end of every very dark tunnel.  How are you going to go into a situation?  If you truly know that things will work out then you are creating a positive energy.  A heaven of sorts.  But if you go into any situation knowing and assuming it is going to be the worst then you have created your own kind of hell. 

It is always up to you to choose.  Trust me that know at times it is difficult to be positive.  We are human.  I am human but isn't that the better choice?  To be positive.  Even if something in your life is absolutely terrible at the moment, know that in time it will only get better. 

Please believe me as I have been there.  I have lots of experience in terrible but I also have the experience that it all works out.  Be strong for I am strong for all of you!  Have a wonderful Friday everyone!!~Love, Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment