Saturday, January 28, 2017

PROCEDURE FOR LIFE

Good Morning!  I'm feeling great after a good night's sleep.  Nothing like it.  As always, so many dreams.  Every night they become more and more clear.  I kinda wake up refreshed and tired at the same time.  Sometimes I am just as busy at night as in the day! 

It's Saturday.  For the first time in a long time of Saturdays, I have nothing that I HAVE to do.  I do have something I want to do but nothing pressing.  I cannot tell you how good that feels.  Whatever I do today is of my choosing.  I'm sitting at the computer, writing to all of you and drinking my coffee.  Besides reading this, what are you doing at this very moment? 

After your chores and doing all the things you need to accomplish know that it's OK to do NOTHING.  Here is today's quote, "Procedure for life - have fun - enjoy - give love - be loved."  Personally I think that is awesome for today.  Have fun today!  It is Saturday after all.  I plan on enjoying every minute. 

Even though it is cold out this morning, I always enjoy my morning walks with my Mia.  She is so happy to be awake and out of her brother's room.  Her joy brings me joy.  If you don't have a dog you should get one.  I NEVER EVER wanted one but know that she is in our family, I couldn't imagine life without her.

Have you ever been around someone who is always so happy to see you?  That would be your dog!  But you don't need a dog to enjoy life.  You need a great attitude, an open mind and a big heart! 

I truly believe that the absolute best procedure for life is to have fun, enjoy what you do, give love to those around you and know that you are loved!  I don't even know you but I love you simply because you are reading this.  Whether or not you agree with me is of no concern.  Reading this means we are connected and that works for me.

On this cold and blustery Saturday, enjoy whatever it is you are doing and do it with gusto!  Have a wonderful day filled with love!~Amy~


No comments:

Post a Comment