Wednesday, January 18, 2017

GET OUTTA THE BOX

Good Morning!  It's the middle of the week already.  That went fast.  I had a great night's sleep last night.  I have to say, I really enjoy sleeping.  I know that is something that many of you struggle with so when it happens, it is a wonderful thing.  A proper sleep is what gets us going through our day so today I am ready!  

I don't know what is going to happen today.  I try to look at everyday as a new adventure.  Maybe a happy surprise of some sort or maybe just a regular day.  I have a client coming in this afternoon.  Always wonderful.  I love all my clients and of course sharing my gift of Reiki.  Who else knows what will happen in my day?!  I don't.  Do you know what is happening in your day besides the usual?  Be open.  Don't assume.

Just like today's thought, "Never let anyone put you in a box - least of all yourself."  Do you let people do that to you?  Do you do it to yourself?  It happens when those familiar words, "I can't," or "I could never," or "No way."  All those negative thoughts that plague you and tell you you can't really live your dream or change anything about your life.  

Change can take place slowly or quickly but whatever is going on, never put limits on yourself and never box yourself in.  There are alternatives and even if you can't see them right away, even if they don't present themselves immediately, it does not mean they don't exist.  

Did I ever think I would have a blog?  I will tell you a definitive NEVER!  I still feel so new to this world of technology and yes, I really do need to get over it.  But I AM!  I am taking small steps.  Doing what I can.  I am loving my blog and loving sharing with you all.  Months ago I never thought I would have this going.  There was a time I too would say, "I could never do this!"  But why not!  A combination of intention and desire got me going.  I work so hard to encourage others, I need to practice what I preach.  

I will never let anyone box me in, least of all myself.  I will continue to grow in a pace that works for me and I am here to tell you that you can do the same.  Get out of your box!  You are more than capable!  Never ever forget that!  Have a wonderful day!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment