Friday, January 13, 2017

GREAT DAYS AHEAD

HOORAY!  Good morning everyone!  We made it to Friday.  I hope I won't be saying that every Friday but no promises!  Friday is Friday and I'm sure there is no one out there who does not agree with me.  I don't know about you but for me I have a 3 day weekend which is really nice.  Time is one thing there is never enough of and having that extra day even to cook or clean is always nice.  Yes, I plan on doing some of that.  
An extra day is a gift and I  plan on using it and being thankful for it.  This does relate to today's quote, "Don't just anticipate good days after bad but great ones after good."  Think of the freedom you have tomorrow because it is Saturday.  I understand that Saturday is sometimes a day of errands for many of us but errands that you can do at your leisure.  Things that need to be done but that you are not pressed for time.  If you get all of your errands accomplished on Saturday then Sunday will be even better AND if you are off on Monday, even better still.  

Think of your days and time and everything else as always getting better and better.  Begin each day with the thought that it is really and truly and new day and a new beginning and things can only get better.  That really is true.  Whatever it is you are going through that at the moment might be difficult, know that time helps to heal and make the sadness and upset go further and further away from you.

It is wonderful to anticipate good days after bad but how many anticipate great ones after good?  Let the good get stronger and stronger.  Leave bad days behind you and anticipate and enjoy great!   Have a wonderful Friday everyone and know that today is going to be a GREAT day!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment