Friday, January 20, 2017

PRAYER AND PEACE - A POWERFUL COMBINATION

Good Morning and happy Friday everyone.  The weekend is just about here.  Savor it, enjoy it, it goes way too fast.  Right now I am enjoying my coffee.  It tastes so much better this time of day.  I'm not one of those all day coffee drinkers.  The morning does it for me.  As much as I'm not a fan of a 5:00 wake up, I look forward to my morning Joe!  

So in all honesty how are you all today?  I'm not sure I can answer that myself.  Without sharing opinions or expressing my feelings this morning, let me simply share my Reiki thought for today.  "Difficult as it is to fathom the unfathomable - believe the unbelievable - prayer and peace are still more powerful."  

Have you ever gone through a time in your life where you just couldn't believe what was happening?  I know I have.  Such a difficult time that it seems like a nightmare come to life?  I can attest to that.  Times that you wish were just a dream and that you could open your eyes and be done with it.  It's awful.  Truly awful.  But how did you get through?

Many of us are feeling that today.  To quote REM, "It's the End of the World as We Know It."  Some of us are elated while others are distraught.  But to use a suitable phrase, it is what it is.  The present situation is one that is not changing for some time whether it is personal or of this world.  While we may FEEL powerless, we most certainly are not.  

We are all much more powerful than we think and that we are aware of.  You've heard it before and it is true.  Prayer is one of the MOST powerful things.  You know it is.  Don't you pray for good things to happen?  Prayer comes not just with hope but with true belief.  It is that hope and belief that gets us through and the more we believe the more change comes about.  Peace is another factor.  Be peaceful all around and around yourself.  Stress and anxiety cause fear and hopelessness.  Release those feelings and turn them around.  

Prayer is cheap.  Costs nothing and is always there.  If there is something that is weighing heavy on your heart or your mind, pray for peace.  Those are the actions that speak MUCH louder than any words.  Have a wonderful and peaceful day!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment