Sunday, January 22, 2017

FROM DARK TO LIGHT

Good Morning!  For anyone looking for my blog from yesterday, Saturday.  I was unable to get to it so here it is!  My Reiki thought for Saturday was this, "Don't be overwhelmed by the darkness - know there will always be light."  

I believe that quote to be very powerful in light of what is going on in our world.  Things are changing in a way that does not make a lot of us happy but we have no choice but to go forward. As bad as things may seem we always have to have hope, strength and courage.  What are the alternatives?  There are none.  

Whether you are happy or unhappy regarding the outcome of our new and changing world we have to keep in mind that things will eventually get better no matter how bad they are at the moment.  Rock bottom is a scary place to be.  We can only rise from there.  

If you can, forget the world for a moment and know that if you are in your own personal darkness, that too will change.  I've been there as I am sure you have too.  When you are at your lowest.  It takes time but I know in my darkness I was eventually brought up to the surface.  It may take time and there is of course no time table but know that eventually there will indeed be light.  

Sorry again for the delay.  I do hope this brings some comfort to all of you out there!  
Hope you had a great Saturday!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment