Tuesday, January 31, 2017

TRUST TRUST TRUST AND TRUST SOME MORE

Good Morning all.  Looking forward to the white stuff falling from the sky today.  It does put a damper on meetings in the evening but if I am forced to stay home I will be ok with that too.  Wow, my coffee tastes good today.  I'm in desperate need of something to wake me up this morning.  I gave a client a Reiki session yesterday.  They always relax me and make me tired.  I still need to learn to detach a bit more. 

I will.  Happy as always to help someone struggling so if the byproduct for me is that I am tired, I can handle being tired.  I am going to get right to today's thought.  It may sound familiar but it is so very true, "If it doesn't work out the way you want it to - it will work out the way it is meant to."  Now how many times have you heard that? 

Probably to the point where it is annoying but something that bears repeating.  Many times we wish things would work out a certain way and they just don't.  That's because the Universe has other plans for us.  It goes along with when we think we know what we want but in the end it is something else altogether.  Everything comes down to trust.  When we let go in our own minds and trust that there is a higher power looking out for our best interests then we are free.

We hold onto things that might be unrealistic but at the time we don't realize it.  Think of a job that you really really wanted.  You may get that job and then - uh oh.  It's not at all what you think it was going to be.  It could be a relationship, anything. 

There was a time in my life where I THOUGHT I wanted to go back to work as a teacher.  I had interview after interview yet I could NOT get a teaching job.  In my heart of hearts I did NOT want to go back to a full teaching job and the Universe knew it.  I eventually got back to the classroom but in a much different capacity which allowed me to do that my true calling is.

Had I been a regular classroom teacher, I would never have been able to be what it is I am meant to be and help people the way I am meant to.  Remember...we need patience and trust and once we really understand that and adhere to that thought, just know it will always work out the way it is meant to! Have a wonderful day!~Love, Amy~

No comments:

Post a Comment