Sunday, January 22, 2017

YOUR LIFE - YOUR RULES

Good Morning on this foggy Sunday!  It is pretty early for anyone to be up on a Sunday but I was having lots of strange dreams and truthfully, I just wanted out already!  I'm pretty excited though.  No, I won't be watching football, I will be meditating at the Redding Meditation Center in Redding, CT.  It is a lovely place.  I made a commitment to myself to attend once a month and I have been holding true to that.  Of course if there is a month that I simply can't make it, I WILL NOT beat myself up over it.  

This brings me to today's thought. "Companion Guide to Life? Non-existent - you create your own."  That's right.  No one is telling me that I must meditate once a month.  I chose and am choosing to do that for myself.  My life is ever evolving as it should be.  I get bored easily.  That's just me.  Some people like the routine of knowing what comes next.  Part of me enjoys that routine as well, but not for long.  

We as people should always be changing and growing.  What is it that you do for yourself to grow?  Do you go to a gym, a yoga studio, a meditation center, a zumba class?  Did you always want to but for some reason did not?  

Now is the chance.  Create the life you want for yourself.  No one is going to do it for you.  I have said these things many times before about changing your life.  Going for what you want, living your dreams.  I repeat myself because so many times we see the words but we don't really read them.  I'm hoping that one of these days these words will become your reality and I will be so excited to hear about it.  

Leave out what you should do.  Think about what you want to do.  Your life is yours alone!  Forget those that tell you no and that you can't.  Create your companion guide and be your best friend, your best support.  Know that I am now and always will be here to support all of your dreams big or small!  Have a wonderful Sunday everyone however you choose to spend it!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment