Tuesday, January 10, 2017

LET YOUR ANGELS BE YOUR GUIDES

Good Morning!  Yes, I sound chipper but believe me, today I am not.  I led my first Guided Meditation class of the new year last night and not only did my clients get a good night's sleep but I myself slept straight through.  Lots of dreams, some of them so real.  Well, I can always say they are so real because they always are.  Remember - DREAMS ARE NOT DREAMS!  I actually had a bit of a bundt cake with lots of sugar on it in my dream and I swear I still feel it on my teeth and tongue!  The reason why my dreams are so real and vibrant is because I am opening up more and more all the time.  Now you may think this next statement will be a little strange but then again if you are reading it, well, it goes along with me and what I am about.  I have guides and angels and you know what!?  So do you.  As of now you just might not be aware of them but trust me....they are there.  And on that note - here is today's quote, "We are all being guided and watched to encourage us to reach our fullest potential."  YES!!!  We absolutely are.  No doubt about it in my mind.  I know I keep talking about dreams but for me wherever they take me, I AM THERE.  I remember conversations, colors, tastes and of course people.  Dreams help us resolve matters in our lives.  Freud told us that and he is right.  But they are so much more.  Real conflicts can be worked out.  I do know this is the case with me based on the conversations that take place in them every night.  Before I started Meditation and Reiki I would have vivid dreams as well but since doing both these healing modalities, I have opened up even more as these "dreams" are more real.  No wonder I am tired when I get up!  Let yourself open up and you too will have these experiences.  They might not happen right away but you need to commit to letting things happen.  Don't close off.  This is not crazy talk.  What do you think makes you make certain decisions?  Of course it is what is happening with you in your life but know there are forces around you and from the past that lead you in a certain direction.  The more you open yourself up, the more you let yourself be guided by a higher power.  I know I did not get to this place all on my own.  My angels are here to protect me every step of the way!  Now take a deep breath if you want, but trust me!  Oh, and let this fit in with yesterday too!  Take that deep breath and please don't judge.  Be open.  Be accepting and have a wonderful day!~Love, Amy~ 

1 comment:

  1. You are so right. Psychoanalyst Carl Jung believed that dreams reveal more than they conceal; that they are a natural expression of our imagination and use the most straightforward language at our disposal. Jung did not believe that dreams need to be interpreted for them to perform their function. Instead, he suggested that dreams are doing the work of integrating our conscious and unconscious lives.

    ReplyDelete