Monday, April 24, 2017

A CAKE HAS MANY LAYERS

Good Morning everyone.  Back to work it is.  Really fast weekend.  That's the way it seems to go.  Hope you all enjoyed.  I almost got hit by a truck in my dream.  Good thing I am fast.  I don't know what that was all about.  Maybe it will come to me during the day.  Right now all I could think of is how time flew and in the blink of an eye, it went from Friday to Monday like being hit by a truck!  Maybe.  Sounds good anyway.

As usual there is a busy week ahead for me.  You too I'm sure.  This time of year is always busy with the culmination of many things and things we need to take care of.  But it all gets done because it has to.  We are all capable of so many things especially if we have other people in our lives.  Our jobs are one thing but it is all those other things that also keep us on our toes.

Today's quote, "We are multi-layered beings - don't put anyone in a box."  We are employees, bosses, parents, spouses and individuals.  We all do so many things.  Working, taking care of others, taking care of homes, running errands and hopefully finding our passion and working towards many goals.

Just by looking at someone, you have no idea all that is on their plate.  Although I speak of the superficial my quote is speaking of us as people.  Multi-layered meaning there is so much more to us that what is visible.  Our feelings, our desires and our wishes and all that we can do for ourselves and others.  Our capabilities go far beyond what you can see.  Because you are good at one particular thing does not mean you can't also do something else.

How many times have you said about someone you know, "I didn't know you were..., or you could..."  Understand that life is an exploration.  Some explore more than others but some haven't gotten there yet.  Use this precious gift of time and do some exploration - see how far those layers go.  Have a wonderful Monday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment