Thursday, April 20, 2017

FLICK THAT MOSQUITO

Good Morning!  It's Thursday.  This week flew for me.  You too?  I have Guided Meditation tonight and as always, really looking forward to it.  I love that I have made meditation a part of my life.  It is not something I ever thought about let alone thought I would be doing as a way to help myself and others.  Guided Meditation helps me just as much as it does my clients.  We all benefit.  As I help other release their stress mine joins the ride.  And what a ride it's been.  Absolutely fantastic!

I am really enjoying the ride of life.  Three years ago I would never have envisioned what I am doing now.  I feel happy and blessed to do the work that I do and love that I reach out to more and more  people all the time for what I do is so necessary for everyone!  Today I will concentrate on the importance of my class tonight and not focus on silly things that will happen throughout my day and you know they will!

Today's quote, "Let the little things remain small and not affect you - save your strength for what is important."  YES!  If I do say so myself!  How many of us let the nonsense ruin our day?  Sad to say but I would guess many of us.  And why is that?  The little things are like mosquitos.  Annoying little pests.  That's exactly how you should think of them.  Just annoying little pests to be flicked away before they bite you.

If we let all the little things bother us how can we focus on what we really need to.  Those little things are mere distractions that take us away.  They can create havoc and remove our focus.  Don't let them.  If you let everything bother you how can you enjoy anything?  On a personal note I too have learned not to let the little things get me down.  Here is a perfect example.  Teenagers in the house.  Crumbs on the counter.  Piles of clothes on a bedroom floor.  Got a dog?  Toys wherever they happen to drop especially the heavy bones on the bamboo floor.  But here is the alternative.  No teenagers in the house, no Mia.  Get my point.  In the scheme of things as they say these really are little things. 

Annoying yes but not life changing.  Let these things, annoying as they are remain little.  It's not important.  It's not going to ruin your day, change  your life or affect your path.  It is a mosquito.  Flick it off and move on!  Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment