Thursday, April 6, 2017

MISTAKES ARE MISTAKES - TIME TO MOVE ON

Good Morning!  I slept so well last night how about you?  This is an odd week.  The last one before a Spring break and let me tell you, it is DRAGGING!  Not complaining.  Nope, not complaining.  I feel as though I was just writing about the last break.  It's just that when you know its coming, you are READY!  Not that I have any real plans for next week.  In fact, none at all.  Just chillin' as they say.

Lot of walks.  Looking at the weather report for next week is telling me it is going to be gorgeous so lots of hiking with Mia is one of the best ways I can spend on my free time and happy to say, not waking up at 5:00!

Today is going to be a wonderful day as I get to leave a little early and do some errands before coming home.  I have my Guided Meditation class tonight and 6 people will be joining me.  Very exciting!  The room is always filled with wonderful energy as the people who come to my home are all wonderful!  As a matter of fact, everyone I work with is wonderful which is why I love what I do. 

Help people through Guided Meditation and Reiki.  For me there is no better reward than when someone tells me how great they feel after any session.  My path is to help others and I am doing just that.  Are you on your path yet?  Have you listened or heeded to any signs.  Or are you feeling stuck in a rut.  Today's quote, "Not learning from your mistakes guarantees they will revisit you over and over again until you do."  That could be something seemingly simple as taking the same kind of job.

I remember years ago when I was job hunting.  I thought a particular company would be a great place for me to be until a channeler pointed out to me that it's "still an office."  It didn't matter what company I would be shuffling papers for.  It would all be the same.  What about your relationships?  How many times have we dated the same guy wrapped up in a different package?

We do things because they are familiar.  They are comfortable.  We find the same people to be in our lives because it is what we know even if we are unhappy but there comes a time when we need to look carefully at that unhappiness and really see what it is doing to us. 

Let's say it is safe to say that no one and I mean NO ONE really wants to be unhappy.  We have the power to change that.  We have so much power but not all of us use it because we don't believe it's really there.  Trust me it is there, you just have to be ready.  Perhaps you aren't ready and that is the problem at the moment.  There will come a time when you are ready and only you will know when it is.  We are all children in this world learning in a big classroom.

Pay attention to your actions and see if they are redundant.  Only then will you really see and start learning.  Unlock the key to your happiness.  It all starts with you.  Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment