Friday, April 21, 2017

WE ARE BUT IMPERFECT HUMANS

Good Morning!  Cannot believe the week is over.  Where did it go?  So fast.  I know some weeks go by more quickly than others but this one seemed to disappear before it started!  Since when does a work week go faster than a vacation week.  Not complaining.  NOT AT ALL, just observing.

I hope your weekend brings good things, fun and joy and may it go much slower than the week.  Isn't it awful when you wake up and look forward to the night so you can go back to sleep?  I don't know if coffee is even going to do it for me today.  Yesterday was an energizing day in many ways.  I had a treatment of my own and in the evening had a Guided Meditation session.

I am more than relaxed but I have a clear head and once I get going the day will takes it's course.  The only thing I should have done last night is go to sleep earlier than I did.  After Guided Meditation I am both relaxed and energized.  Sometimes I go right out and other times I just want to enjoy that relaxed state by staying up longer.  Mistake on my part last for sure.


Today's quote, "We are all perfect in our flaws, mistakes and imperfections - it is what makes us human."  We make mistakes all the time.  I know I do.  We strive for perfection but is there really any?  Even as close to it.  Why does it upset us so when things are not perfect and what is perfect anyway?  Why is it necessary and said it should be so? 

It is just another way we are so hard on ourselves.  If you are constantly striving for perfection how can you enjoy anything?  It is always what is perfect for you.  Enjoy the process and even the mistakes you make along the way.  They are teachers to learn from.  That doesn't mean stop trying to change things or improve yourself to be healthier, more fit or happier.  It means to let go of that fake image we all have in our minds.  The one we see in commercials or print ads. 

Be yourself, be who you are and love yourself exactly AS you are!  Have a great Friday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment