Friday, April 28, 2017

TREAT EACH OTHER WITH LOVE

Good Morning!  I just looked in the mirror and wow, I did not like what I saw.  Someone very tired was staring back at me.  Yesterday's mascara seems to have stayed making me look like I have tired, black eyes.  I am tired today too.  Although this week flew it is still Friday, the end of a busy week.  I had a wonderful Guided Meditation class last night.  My client left floating on a cloud!  I love that.  I get such pleasure out of seeing my clients really relax and sink right into the meditation.

I always receive the benefits as well.  There aren't that many times when you can say that where what you give is what you get.  Guided Meditation is a real experience of giving and receiving.  Don't you wish everything was like that?  Today's quote, "The only equality in the world is the way we treat each other."  Think about how you treat others.  That is usually mutual as well.  If someone is nice to you don't you return the affection?

If someone says something nasty or acts out our instinct to repeat that behavior is stronger than being the bigger person.  Being the bigger person takes a lot of time and patience to learn.  We must first breathe before we react but as they say more often we shoot from the hip and give it right back therefore perpetuating bad words. bad feelings and bad situations. 

No one wants to be treated badly so don't let yourself fall into that trap.  That's all it is you know.  A trap.  Who's going to top this!  Don't be a topper no matter what.  Be kind, be generous, be loving.  When people lash out, try and understand rather than lash out yourself.  There are so many reasons people act the way they do.  It is not always easy to find out why and sometimes we just don't care but know if you are communicating with someone who constantly acts out in a negative way, give more love, not less.

I won't even say be the bigger person.  Be yourself.  The kind, wonderful and loving person that you are inside and out!  Have a wonderful Friday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment