Saturday, April 29, 2017

DRIVE THAT CAR

Good Morning all - Saturday has arrived.  Hope you all had a good and productive week or at least just a good week.  I'm going to get right to my quote today just because it feels right.

Today's quote, "Hope alone won't change a thing - you need drive, longing, passion and desire."  How many times do we say we hope this or we hope that without doing anything about it.  I'm in the process of something like that right now. 

I have let something slide for too long that I want to happen but I haven't done anything about it.  Who's fault is that?  I only have myself to blame.  No one else.  Nothing happens by magic.  Whatever means something to you.  Whatever is important.  Take it into your own hands. 

You are the owner of your destiny.  You make things happen.  If you need to, write a list.  Get it on paper.  Prioritize what you want.  Go slow and steady but go.  If everything is great right now then let it rest.  Remember, we all hope something but we all have to make it work! 

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment