Sunday, April 16, 2017

A PLAN IN PLACE

Good Morning all and Happy Easter if you are celebrating.  It is just gorgeous right now and will only get nicer as the day goes on.  Not sure of my plans today.  My last day of freedom before going back to work.  That is not a complaint, rather a statement for my day job allows lots of vacation time not to mention the summer off.  Since not everyone can say that I am grateful for all the time I receive.

If for today I have no plan, so what.  It will be fun to see where the day takes me!  Today's quote, "Even if you have no plan in place - rest assured one is already there for you."  While I was talking about my day, my quote is talking about the bigger picture.  The first part is to figure out what you want and where you want to be but if you don't know how yet, that is OK.  When the time is right the plan will be there. 

The Universe looks out for us.  We will make mistakes, we will suffer upsets and disappointments but that is all part of the plan.  All of it...the upsets, failures, disappointments, successes...they are all part of the plan.  The plan that takes time.  You just have to be willing to wait and above all trust!  That is the biggest plan of all.  For you to have trust in the way things are working out even if you are unaware. 

Whatever happens today, tomorrow and in the future, know that it is your personal plan on the road to working out.  Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment