Sunday, April 2, 2017

LEAVE HATE OUT

Good Morning!  Although chilly right now, the sun has promised to come out in full force later today.  I think it is just about rising.  Nice to see after a few rainy days but looking at the bright side, the crocuses have begun to bloom and that's a sure sign of changing weather!

I love all seasons for they each bring with them something special.  As cold as winter may be, a beautiful white snow is fun to walk in and listen to as it falls to the ground.  Fall brings with it the colors of the changing leaves.  Summer can be hot but the days and long and the birds wake me up singing their morning songs and here we are approaching spring.  Yes, spring does bring rain but rain has its value.

I've talked about not saying the word hate before.  It is a word that comes so easily for us because it is very descriptive.  "I hate the rain," "I hate Mondays," "I hate the cold," "I hate my job."  You can hate all day long if you want to.

Today's quote, "Allow no room for hate to be in your heart," refers exactly to that.  Now if you hate your job I'm not telling you to love it.  I'm telling you to find something positive about it even if it is just a paycheck.  What could be more positive than that?  If you hate Mondays because you hate your job or you just don't like that the weekend is over and here we are back on a Monday, well, I'm not saying love Mondays but I am saying that when you wake up say, "today is going to be a great day!" 

Put as much of a positive spin on things that you can.  It's so important.  Hate brings negative energy and literally changes the molecules in your body.  Simply stated, hate nothing.  You can dislike all you want.  You can even despise but you cannot hate.  Try an experiment.  Every situation where you use the word hate, make a substitution.  You will see and feel a difference.  It's hard at first and I understand but it is absolutely necessary for your own well being.  Have a wonderful Sunday everyone and start thinking of the wonderful things tomorrow will bring!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment