Saturday, April 8, 2017

MANIFEST YOUR WORLD

Good Morning!  It's Saturday.  Mia's been ready for her walk for a little while but she will just have to wait.  My coffee cup is calling.  So nice not to get up at 5:00 although I was up at 6:30.  That to me is a luxury and now I am ready to start my day.

Are you going to have a great day?  Do something fun?  Even if not, visualize a great time.  Today's quote, "Powerful thoughts both positive and negative manifest into reality - breathe in the good stuff - exhale the rest."  Now I know that is NOT a new thought but something that you need to be reminded of and reminded of frequently. 

Anything at all that comes to your mind can have either a negative or positive impact.  "I'm going to have the WORST time tonight."  Well if that's what you are putting out there then no matter what you already are assuring yourself of a miserable time.  "I heard the food here isn't that good."  You have just assured yourself that your dinner is going to be mediocre at best.

Think of all the things you say during the day that are negative and watch how they unfold.  Exactly as you have said both in your mind and out loud that they would.  Manifesting is so powerful that we don't even realize it.  Why not take all that negative energy and create positive energy.  It's the same thing!  Leave out the word, worst, awful, any word that you can think of that is negative and replace it with best, wonderful, fantastic!

We are all so much more powerful than we give ourselves credit for.  That voice inside your head that says, "I knew it" when you talk about an event that you have already predicted would be terrible, the day that was going to turn out "just like you knew it."  Only because you yourself described it that way in your head!  If you can predict the worst then you can predict the best.

I hope you have read this through for this is so important!  I should tell you in advance this subject will come up again because we don't always hear things the first time or even the second.  We hear things when we are ready.  I hope you were ready today!  Have a wonderful and I mean wonderful Saturday!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment