Monday, June 12, 2017

BE THE ONE TO BE HAPPY

Good Morning.  It's Monday.  Why do I feel like I am finished with my day job?  Because I had a three day weekend.  Any time you get a three day weekend, it's very difficult to get back to work.  BUT - work it is.  No complaining here.  I have two weeks left.  How many of you can say that?  Summers off are worth everything to me.  It's when I can concentrate on my passion which is my Reiki and meditation. 

Today's quote, "Rely upon yourself for happiness - no one can do this for you."  We all know that is true but how many of us wait for things to happen to be happy?  How many of us say when the right person comes along we will be happy?  We are always waiting for things or people to change our lives.  We are the ones who are responsible for any changes that occur.  We are the only ones who are going to make this happen. 

Sometimes change comes quickly and sometimes it just doesn't but until it does we have to live.  We have to be.  We have to be happy and content in what is going on.  It is important to live for the moment and not just wait for happiness to come.  If that is how you want to live your life then you will always be waiting for something.  I am here to tell you to wait for no one. 

Put the responsibility for happiness upon yourself and no one else!  In many ways you will be free.  Release that feeling of when this happens or when that happens or when this person changes.  Be the one to change and watch change happen all around you.  Have a wonderful Monday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment