Friday, June 16, 2017

LET YOUR HEART HOLD LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING

Good Morning on this Friday.  I am listening to the radio at this moment and a wonderful Grateful Dead song just came on.  This has nothing to do with anything except how music can really change your mood.  Not that I am in a bad mood right now.  Just really really sick.  I have a horrible cold.  Why is it that a warm weather cold is worse than being sick in the winter? 

Maybe it is end of year stress although I can tell you I have very little stress at my day job.  What stresses me out are people and relationships.  My daughter and her friend of many years had a falling out and I find that very upsetting.  I am in the belief that everything can be worked out and of course I have age, experience and wisdom on my side.  Today's quote, "Inhabit a place in your heart where love and understanding are the norm."  I truly believe that.

In that way it will be true that whatever is happening you can get through it with love and understanding.  The person who is upset, feels betrayed, feeling at a loss will be helped by the love and understanding you show them.  Sometimes when someone is angry that is all that is really needed.  Sometimes when someone is angry it is misdirected and they don't really even know why they are angry.

Open up your heart.  It can be hard especially if someone says or does hurtful things but know that to be truly present that is what you have to do.  Anger stems from many places and may not even be the current situation.  Be open, understanding and most of all loving for love is exactly what we all need!  Have a wonderful Friday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment