Sunday, June 11, 2017

LIFE AS A PUZZLE

Good Morning on this glorious Sunday!  I say that because the sun is already out and it is already warm.  Quite a difference from last week.  Seems that summer has arrived.  Great beach day or just a day to walk outside and enjoy the sound of the birds.  Mia and I love to do that! 

I had an interesting night's sleep.  Many many dreams which is not uncommon for me.  At the moment I cannot remember a single one but as the day goes on I will.  You know how something happens in your day and you suddenly remember something?  I'm absolutely positive that will happen to me.  Maybe even while I am writing this! 

Today's quote, "Pay attention to the clues you receive in your dreams at night."  Life can be a puzzle.  What fits into what.  Where do I go next.  How will this work.  Dreams are there to help us sort things out.  It is our unconscious mind at work.  When people say they don't dream it is just not so.  Of course they dream.  Everyone dreams.  You may or may not remember but you had them as we all do.

Dreams are our way of working things out.  Some are more powerful than others to the point where we wake up startled.  I know that that has happened to everyone!  Nightmares are things we certainly do not want to come true which is why we have them.  So that in our real lives, everything is stable once again. 

Dreams could be warnings of what not to do and what we should do.  The point of today's quote is to get you all to understand that dreams have a very real purpose.  Next time you wake up from a good or even a bad night's sleep, try and remember what went on during your slumber.  Your guides are with you helping you to sort things out, helping you to understand what you may not be able to in the light of day.  Enjoy this beautiful day and have a wonderful Sunday!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment