Monday, June 26, 2017

JUST KEEP SWIMMING

Good Morning on this Monday of my first true day of my summer break.  How nice is was not to get up at 5:00.  Even though I went to bed kind of late for me, I still was able to get up at 6:30.  Funny how 6:30 seems like a luxury but let me tell you, it truly is.  There is nothing more I dislike than being tired.  I don't think anyone out there likes that feeling.  Of course one way to solve that is to go to bed earlier in the evening if that is at all possible.  

Like anything else you need to do what works for you.  Today's quote, "All methods don't work, keep going until you find one that does."  Of course!  So simple but that applies to anything and everything you do.  We are all creatures of habit and just because we do something one way it doesn't mean that's it.  

Explore, be creative, use resources, whatever it is you choose you have to keep going until you find the right balance for yourself in whatever it is you want to change or even to keep the same.  The best part is that you need permission from no one.  Be confident in knowing there are many ways to do something and with perseverance and stamina you will find your way!  Have a wonderful Monday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment