Wednesday, June 14, 2017

BELIEVE IT TO BE

Good Morning!  A little technical difficulty this morning for some reason.  Maybe the computer is as tired as I am.  Wow, I am really not awake.  I don't mind going to work.  Everyone works, at least most people work at a place.  Most people have to go somewhere.  What I really don't like is getting up at very early hours.  Not that I am a late night person either.  I'm not.  Mornings suit me quite well but they would suit me better at 7:00 rather than 5:00.

My day is going to be a good one.  Very busy once I leave my work place.  I have a client coming in for Reiki this afternoon and then some other things to take care of.  It does feel like one of those days where I will be happy to go to sleep as early as I can.  Oh, well enough of that. 

What I am working on, what I am transitioning towards is being able to do my Reiki session and Meditation sessions full time so that I don't have to go anywhere.  So I don't have to get up at 5:00.  Of course that is not why!  I had a client at 8:00 last Friday morning.  It's amazing what you can do and how energized you feel when you are doing things for yourself, even working.

I know this will happen because I believe it!  Today's quote, "We need to be reminded - if you want something to happen believe it - don't wish it."  Wishing is a waste of time.  A complete waste of time.  It's like saying I wish I could fly.  You can't fly and you will never be able to.  What you can do is make changes in your life by taking action and believing that action will turn into results.  It really is simple.  BUT...it all takes work and if you are not willing to put in the work then don't expect results AND...along with all that work, BELIVE your life will take the turn you want it to.  Believe things will happen in your favor. 

Believe that what you want will indeed become a reality.  We all deserve the lives we want.  Know it, feel it, believe it!  Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment