Thursday, June 8, 2017

GET OUT OF THE WAY

Good Morning all!  I promised the sun would be out and it will....later.....not at 5:11 in the morning!  I should feel energized but I'm not.  Quite tired today.  Had a wonderful meditation last night so that always helps me to get a good night's sleep.  I was just in the middle of slumber when I heard my son scream at the T.V. during a basketball game.  Please let the playoffs be done soon!

To be your best, to function at the top of your game you need to be rested, alert, happy and energized.  Today's quote, "Move over and get out of your own way - don't be the one to stifle your own progress."  That relates to getting a good night's sleep as well.  Of course it does, how could it not.  One way we get in our way is to run ourselves ragged doing a million things. 

We all want to be the best we can physically and mentally.  If you miss the gym one day I promise you, nothing will happen!  I promise you that you will not gain ten pounds and turn to flab.  If you serve leftovers one night, I promise you that your family will not leave you.  If you don't fold the laundry the second it is done drying, I promise you that there are enough clothes left in everyone's drawers. 

If you remain positive in the face of adversity, if you don't get deterred by the bumps in the road, if you never let go of your dreams, you will get to where you want to be.  Sometimes we are our own worst enemies.  We are the ones putting ourselves down.  We are the ones saying what could never happen.  Be the ones to say, "YES."  "It's my turn!"  Grab those pom poms and cheer yourself on.  I know you can do it.  Release those negative thoughts from your head.  Let them know they are not welcome.  Let them know they have no place there anymore.  Think ahead to your own progress and your own success and I know with all my heart you will get there.  Just move over and go for it!  Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment