Tuesday, June 27, 2017

WHAT IF YOUR DREAMS CAME TRUE

Good Morning!  It's Tuesday and my second day of not getting up at 5:00.  I promise not to say that everyday but it's so new I just have to relish in my extra sleep.  What I love about having my summers is the time.  Time is always so precious. We never seem to have enough of it.  Even though I don't have to be anywhere or do anything specific this summer, it will still go fast so my goal is to enjoy every minute.

Today's quote, "what if, "what if" became a reality - would you be happy, would it really be what  you desire."  That's something to think about.  Often times we wish for things to happen to us or for us.  We daydream how we want out life to change.  We think about how we want things to be different but did you ever think about what would happen if all those daydreams became a reality?

The hope is that you would be happy and those daydreams you create in your mind are what you really want.  Today's quote is very much like, be careful what you wish for.  Some of those sayings are very true.  When we are presented with our dreams will we know what to do with them.  Will we be happy or even satisfied?  

Dream big, dream large but when you dream know that if what we dream becomes a reality, know that you will also be ready for your dreams to come true!  Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment