Tuesday, June 6, 2017

ENJOY THE RIDE

Good Morning on this Tuesday.  I am quite sure the sun will shine again although we all must be forgetting what it looks like by now.  Wonderful meditation last night although a very strange sleep but here I am ready to face another day. 

I never thought I would be doing what I do.  I had no clear path.  Every day is offering me something new.  Yesterday a friend recommended me to teach a Reiki 1 class.  I never taught one before and my first reaction was that I couldn't do it.  But why I asked myself?  Certainly I sat through it.  I have been a teacher.  I still work with kids.  I am a mom.  I am a natural teacher so why the trepidation?  Because that's just me.

But guess what?  I am going to do it because of course I can.  Of course I have the ability to teach this class and of course I have decided to take on this challenge.  Today's quote, "Look not for the straight line leading you on your path - there is none - it simply does not exist."  The only thing I knew when I was younger was that I wanted to get married and have children.  Of course I wanted a career but I was never quite sure what that career would be.

I was not one of those people who knew from early on that I wanted to be a teacher.  In fact that was the last thing I ever wanted to be.  I also did not know from early on that I wanted to lead Guided Meditations and become a Reiki practitioner.  It happened.  Life happens.  Things happen.  As we travel on our path we are lead to where we are supposed to be.  For most of us, life is circuitous, it is not straight forward.  Know that that is perfectly alright.  Know that you will always get to where you are supposed to be. 

Know that there is a higher power looking out for your personal good and well being.  You might not get there on a straight road.  It may take many twists and turns but trust that you will be EXACTLY where you are meant to be.  Enjoy the ride everyone and have a wonderful Tuesday!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment