Saturday, June 24, 2017

OPENING AND CLOSING DOORS

Good Morning all!  It's Saturday and my summer vacation has officially begun!  Very happy to have some time to myself, to do the things I need to do and what I want to do.  My meditations will be twice weekly rather than once and whatever else I want to do I can.  Sorry this is late as I have been just exhausted.  Trying not to use that word but that's what it is! 

I slept many hours last night and still I feel drained.  There was a lot happening in my life which I shared with you all.  Prom, graduation, my older son home for the summer, the three of them here, there and everywhere.  Getting my parents, bringing them back to their home.  You get the picture.  And now here I am finally able to take a breath!

Today's quote, "When the end comes it is never truly the end - merely a new beginning."  I don't know if I should have saved this quote for when all three of my kids will be gone in September but this absolutely applies to me right now.  Although my winter job has ended there are so many other things I want to do and will do.  What about you?  Have you just recently ended something?  Is there something you did not have time for and now you do?  Think of it all as a circle.  Beginnings and endings.  That's what makes life. 

Yesterday I spoke with an old high school friend.  We haven't spoken in years.  Of course we are connected on Face Book so we are virtual friends but I am glad he took it to the next level.  We all have our hundreds of virtual friends but when someone reaches out, how nice is that!   That is a new beginning.  A new person in my life and I think that is wonderful!  Whatever it is you want to try - do it!  Don't stop yourself because it is never ever too late.  Doors open and close all the time just as endings and beginnings!  Have a wonderful day everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment