Tuesday, June 13, 2017

SCARS LIGHTEN OVER TIME

Good Morning!  Another toasty one coming up.  Summer is here in weather anyway.  Count down for me.  I actually got a very slight feeling of panic yesterday.  When you go from so busy to nothing to have to do at all, that is a very strange feeling.  That feeling did manage to leave rather quickly. 

As of the moment that's exactly what I am going to focus on.  The moment.  Where I am now and what I have to do now whatever that is.  I had briefly compared last summer to this upcoming one in my mind but there is no comparison.  This will be very productive in many ways and I am looking forward to it.  Still there were many changes in my life this year.

Today's quote, "In the worst of times find the strength you never knew you had but exists deep inside you."  Events in your life can be fantastic but unfortunately part of life is facing adversity, devastation, loss, sadness, you name it.  It is all part of the plan believe it or not.  We all know that phrase that says what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.  There is some truth to that.

Whenever we go through really tough times in our lives and come out of it, no matter how long it takes, we come out O.K.  We may have some scars, we will never forget that sadness but we move on.  Life goes on and then good things happen!  Wonderful things happen and those scars lighten up over time.  Those memories fade and don't hurt as much.  I have always said that you are much stronger than you know.  Life puts us through tests and it is up to us to pass them.  We may not pass them the first time we are always allowed a redo. 

No matter how many times you are tested, know that eventually you will be the winner.  Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment