Monday, May 7, 2018

A JOURNEY OF JOY

Good Morning!  Monday, a new beginning, a new day, a new week.  What are your plans for the week?  I might be one of the rarities.  I like Mondays.  Mondays equal Meditation.  My Guided Meditation class meets every Monday and because it is something I love, I look forward to the first day of the work week!

I am blessed that I found my passion.  Helping people through Meditation, Reiki and addressing issues that we all have in common, these are things that bring me true joy and happiness.  Life is both long and short.  We always hear that you need to live life to the fullest and I agree.

Today's quote is meant for all of us! "Choose to embark on a journey that will bring you joy and happiness."

Living life to the fullest does not mean negating your obligations.  We all have them.  Our jobs, our families, our pets but that doesn't mean that we can't pursue what will ultimately bring us joy.  What is your path?  You may not know it yet.  Sometimes it takes longer than you think to reveal itself to you.

Everything you do leads you to where you are.  Everything I have done in the past has lead me on a journey to become a healer but if you had asked me 20 years ago what I would be doing, I would have had no idea.  I would never have guessed that I would be a Reiki Master Practitioner.  I never even thought I would have a dog!

This passion that I have to help people is what brings joy to my life.  I am pleased that my journey has taken me here and it is far from over.  I know there is so much more ahead for me but whatever it is that lies ahead, I know it will bring even more joy and happiness!

Let that be your lesson for today.  When you find your passion, stick with it.  It may take longer than you want but so what!  Remember, we are all on a journey.  The Universe want us to be happy and fulfil our dreams no matter how long it takes.  You will get there at your pace and at the right time!

Have a wonderful day everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment