Wednesday, May 23, 2018

INCREDIBLE HAPPENINGS

Good morning on this Wednesday.  I think we can finally say spring is here as it has been consistently warm.  I love being warm.  I love the lushness of the green grass and full green leaves on the trees.  Isn't nature incredible?

Today's quote, "Everyday there is a chance that something incredible can happen."  Before I give you my thoughts I want you to reread that sentence and think about it for a moment.  Done?  Now what are your thoughts?  Do you believe that to be true?

It is true.  Every day is a different day.  A brand new start and a chance for anything to happen. The unexpected that could not only brighten your day but change your life and your future.  Maybe something you have been working on for so long finally comes to fruition.

The point is to be open and begin your day knowing that possibilities exist.  When you wake up in the morning do you drag yourself out of bed dreading the day?  You have to change that.  I can't say that I jump out of bed with enthusiasm at 5:00 every morning but before I put my feet on the floor, I take a long deep breath and not think.

I let the day begin and evolve by itself without any intrusion from negative thoughts and negative energy.  There are times when we attach a feeling to a day.  Sometimes we just get up feeling crappy and that's because we are human but I have had days where I get up knowing that something wonderful is going to happen.

I really mean that.  It happened one day last week.  I woke just knowing something positive was about to transpire and sure enough it did.  I received a request for my Reiki services at an outdoor event taking place on June 23rd. (more on that later) Because positivity was already there something positive happened.


Manifestation at work!   Know that every day is new and unlike another.  Know in your heart that good things are on their way.  Twist negativity into positivity.  You might not jump out of bed at 5:00 but you can think good thoughts anytime of day!

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!~Love, Amy

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Amy . I can hear the rain out my window and the birds chirping through the closed window . Every new day is a blessing .

    ReplyDelete