Friday, May 18, 2018

PERMISSION FOR ABUNDANCE AND JOY“

Good morning and happy soggy Friday! Unfortunately more rain is in store for us this weekend. Can’t do anything about it so maybe it’s s good time to tackle some indoor projects you’ve been putting off. I may start with my linen closet.

Just because the weather is not the best it doesn’t mean we can’t be happy and still do something fun. Today’s quote, “Grant yourself permission to live life to the fullest-to live in abundance and joy.”  Isn’t that what we all want? And don’t we want this in rainy weather as well as beautiful?

The problem is twofold. We think 1) it isn’t possible or 2) we don’t deserve it.  Why is it that we believe abundance and joy are unattainable?  That it is for someone else but not us?  I used to think like that until I realized it is the result of a mindset.

If we believe we are undeserving, we get nothing.  Isn’t it interesting how we negatively manipulate ourselves into acceptance?  Accepting that something is either impossible or that we don’t deserve more or better.  We need to change that mindset ASAP but in order to do that we need to believe we have the power to change.

Are you willing to do that? It is entirely up to you. I was willing then and still am now. I know there is so much more abundance ahead for me and I’m not just speaking of financial but dpiritusl and emotional as well.  Change your mindset from negative to positive, from scarcity to bountiful, from sadness to joy.  If I did it I know you can too!!

Have a wonderful Friday everyone and a wonderful weekend whatever the weather brings! Know and believe you deserve it!

~Love, Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment