Wednesday, May 30, 2018

INTEGRITY IS DEAR

Good morning and happy Wednesday.  Whenever there is a Monday holiday the week seems to fly but the good thing about this time of year is that the days are longer.  I love taking evening walks after dinner with Mia and listening to the good night chirps as opposed to the early morning ones.

No matter what my day has been like, a walk will always clear my head and bring me back to myself.  My walks allow me to commune with nature and be an integral part of my surroundings.  Obviously something that is very important to me.

Today's quote, "What is it you hold dear to yourself - your integrity - your strength - your will can never be taken away."  I'm not comparing walking with integrity or strength.  If there is a thunderstorm, I will not be going outside.  The intangible is what I am referring to.  Your belief system and your honor, the core of who you are.  Those things are integral to your very being and could never be taken away.

There are times in our lives when we need to make concessions such as at our jobs or with friends or family but our integrity is ours and ours alone, no matter what.   Branches may bend in the wind but a strongly rooted tree will always stand firmly in the ground.

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!~Love, Amy

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your daily blogs Any. I wake up to birds chirping outside my window , prattice self reiki and I immediately feel better.

    ReplyDelete