Monday, May 14, 2018

COMPASSIONATE DETACHMENT

Good Morning and welcome back!  For all my friends who are moms, I hope you were treated well and for those who are not, I hope you had a lovely Sunday with or without your mom!

I love writing my blog.  I know that my words offer inspiration and support and not just to those who read my quotes and explanations, but to myself as well.  Interestingly, there are times when I have gotten criticism from some of my quotes.

That's O.K.  I write from the heart and what I feel.  I also understand that not everyone is going to agree with me but because I am human, I don't life being criticized.  I've learned over time that maybe I was criticized because I touched a nerve with someone or that particular quote resonated too close to home and they simply couldn't handle it.  Or perhaps it was a true and pure disagreement and criticism was the only option.

Today's quote, "Detach with compassion those who have hurt you whether done through malice, deceit or intention but do not detach from the lesson you hopefully learned by the presence of that soul in your life."  A lot to digest but what I am saying is to compassionately remove yourself from people who have hurt you in the past and that this person who hurt you, entered your life for a reason.

People who criticize me may be in my life so that I may learn to deal with condemnation without getting my feelings hurt and taking that criticism personally.

When something is done to someone maliciously or deceitfully it certainly is a reflection of them.  Are you malicious?  Are you deceitful?  I would hope and think that anyone connected to me is not and that they are simply trying to live the best way they can.

Remove yourself emotionally from those who harm you in any way but look for the lesson that was presented as this lesson is a two way street.  Observe their actions and your reactions and know this is nothing more than a lesson and gift from the Universe!

Have a wonderful day everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment