Friday, May 11, 2018

YOU ARE MEANT TO BE HERE NOW

Good Morning and yes, it's Friday!  I hope you had a wonderfully productive week and if it wasn't as productive as you would have liked it to be, have not fear.  Another one is on its way.

Today's quote, "Often we ask ourselves how we got here - retrace your steps and you will see you are exactly where you are meant to be."  Although we could apply this quote to how it got to be Friday so fast, it is referring to us and how we got to where we are in our lives.

I thought it would be a good idea to write a blog and so I began one last summer.  I gave it up because I just did, but with encouragement from some very close friends, I came back to it.  I am glad I did.  Did I every think I would be writing a blog let alone writing one on a daily basis?  Absolutely not.

I didn't even understand what it was or what the point was.  Now I see that it is a way to reach people, to share what I know and most of all, to let others know they are not alone.  Its like being in a classroom and not raising you hand.  When that one brave soul finally does, you hear that collective sigh from the rest of the class as if to say, "Yay, I didn't get it either!"

Earlier in my life I was a teacher with a classroom full of children.  Now I lead Guided Meditation classes in a room full of adults.  Teaching is teaching, right?  As a mom, I was (and still am) always there for my children to make them feel safe and secure.  As a Reiki practitioner, people come to me for emotional relief and support knowing that they are safe and secure with me.

The safety and security I offer is the same whether it is for family members or clients.  The love I give is really the same.  Everything I have done in my past has brought me here.  My past experiences as a teacher and mom have contributed to what I am now.

We are all where we are meant to be at this very moment in time.  I really do believe that.  Even if you are not happy with your current life situation, keep in mind that you are being lead to your destination slowly but surely.  It may not occur in the time you want it to but will occur when it is supposed to be.

Know the Universe has your best interests at heart.  TRUST!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment