Tuesday, May 15, 2018

THE LIFE OF YOUR DREAMS

Good Morning!  Whatever is in your future for today, visualize that it will be wonderful!  Visualization is a way to help things begin to take shape.  Today's quote, "Visualize the world you want to live in - the places you want to be and the things you want to do - see them as if they are happening for when you do that you will be living the life of your dreams and the life that is meant to be yours."

While this is a long quote, it is well worth reading.  Don't we all want to live a wonderful life?  We begin when we are really young by saying what we want to be when we grow up.  I remember being a little girl saying that I want to be a famous actress when I grow up.  That didn't happen but I have to say, due to my quotes and blog, I am known by more people that I would had I not been doing this.

I also said I wanted to live in a foreign country one day and I did.  Think back to all the things you said you wanted to do or places you wanted to be.  Why do we stop?  We stop because we "grow up," (whatever that means) and think that as we get older we need to be responsible.  We need to get married and take care of a spouse, we need to take care of our children and we need to get jobs to earn a living.

Where and when does fun and enjoyment come into the equation?  We are all busy and I get that but life should be lived to the fullest.  Life is there for so many things, not just work.  What is it that you want out of yours?  Let me tell you how you can make things happen.  Once again, I will use myself as an example.

I have been on a few meditation retreats so my name is now on a list of retreats.  Some of them are local and some are not.  One day when I was looking at a yoga retreat in Costa Rica, I thought how great it would be if I could not only participate but be an integral part of it leading Guided Meditations and giving Reiki sessions. 

I began to visualize myself being asked to participate in a retreat with no place specific in mind.  Just last week I was contacted by someone to be the Guided Meditation and Reiki component at a retreat in the Adirondacks which is one of my most favorite places.

I didn't cast a spell to make this happen.  I used visualization to manifest this and make it a reality.  Exactly what I talk about all the time.  I need to share with you to help you understand that this does work!  This blog couldn't come at a better time.  The New Moon in Taurus is today at 7:47 this morning although it is just as potent for the next 8 hours.

Write down your 10 most desired wishes.  10 things that you would like to see happen in your life as if they are happening right now but don't just write them, believe them to be real.  It is possible to manifest anything.  Our thoughts are so powerful we don't even realize it.  We are experts in negative manifestation, now be experts in positive.

The good thing is that there is a New Moon every month and every month as you participate in New Moon Wishes you will be closer to living the life of your dreams, the life that is meant to be yours!  And by the way, a beautiful beach is next on my list and you are all welcome to join!

Have a wonderful day everyone!~Love, Amy



2 comments:

  1. This is justbwhet I needed to read this morning Amy. I woke up ultra early and instead of popping on the tv I practiced self reiki and journaled. Transitions are happening in my house with my daughter graduatiing from college , going to law school in the fall and living at home. I will be manifesting and visualizing wishes on this new moon today .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Transitions are change. Visualize EXACTLY what you want!

    ReplyDelete