Wednesday, May 2, 2018

YOUR BEST FRIEND IS YOU

Good morning and welcome to Wednesday.  I have a very exciting day ahead of me.  I am being interviewed for a YouTube show featuring my book, SEASONS OF THE SOUL.  I am not only proud of my work but proud that I had been sought out as a local author.

Is it conceited to feel that way?  On the contrary.  Why shouldn't I be?  Why would it be wrong to celebrate a wonderful achievement?  Today's quote, "Be your best friend - be your own support - let  yourself know how important you are in this life" lets you know you are not boasting if you say you  are proud of yourself.

As my own best friend, I would support myself and my decisions.  There are times when we seek the advice of others.  For example when we are unsure of a situation we may be in or a decision we have made.  Having a friend to mull it over with is important but in the end, who makes that final decision?  We do.

Would we consciously make poor decisions?  Do we want ourselves to fail?  Of course not.  We talk to ourselves, (I do). We give ourselves scenarios and in the end, we are the ones who decide what is best for us.

Friends may support, love and truly care about  your well-being but we are all so busy!  We have busy lives and crazy schedules.  Friends can't always be there when you need them, even if they want to.  You know who will always be there for you?  You!  The best person to help you make important decisions in your life is you.

Listen to your intuition.  Let glittering indigo lead the way.  You already know which choice to make.  Support yourself, love yourself and be your very best friend!

Have a wonderful day everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment