Tuesday, May 8, 2018

SEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND

Good Morning! Hope everyone had a good start to their week.  I had a good Monday and a lovely Guided Meditation class last night.  I am in full participation even though I am leading the class.  I used my beautiful new etheric weaver which really does kick it up a notch!  I slept great!

If sleep is what  you are after, I have to say, my classes help.  Are you looking for something to help you on your way?  Today's quote, "You wouldn't shop for oranges in a shoe store - when aiming for your goals, make sure you seek them in the right places."   Don't ya think?!  I can't help but think of the song, Looking for Love in all the Wrong Places!  Same idea.

You have to know where to go to seek the help you need.  If you don't know where to look then you need to ask or do your own research.  It's not enough to say I want this or that, you still have to be active in your life.  If you've done the first step which is discovering what your want for yourself, the next step if finding out where to go and never be afraid to ask!  If you continue to travel on the wrong road, you will never reach your destination.

By the way, oranges are just about out of season. Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!~Love, Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment