Thursday, May 17, 2018

SEE WHAT YOU DIDN'T SEE BEFORE - POSSIBILITIES

Good morning and happy Thursday.  There is so much going on in the world right now but I will continue to remain positive.  I am always hoping for the best and looking at the bright side even when it is dark.

Today's quote, "Broaden your view to see things you never saw before - that you never knew were possible," could help us all to do that.  This is similar to a previous quote but adding the last 3 words changes it and widens your vision.  To broaden your view on anything is important.  It means looking at something in a way you never did before.  Expanding your scope to see things you never knew were possible and opening up your imagination.  It allows you to say, "what if?"

What is the "what if" in your life?  We all have them.  What if I did this instead of that?  What if I went here instead of there?  It is never too late.  Why wait to see the change you wish to create in your life?

Too often we wait for the right time.  What is the right time?  When is the right time?  Is there a right time at all?  Opportunities sometimes present themselves in the least likely of places.  Sometimes you don't want to do something but your inner voice is telling you otherwise.

Let me share a story.  Last summer, I saw an Instagram post for an open house at a place I really wanted to connect with yet I decided I wasn't going.  The next day I walked right passed a sandwich sign on the street inviting all to come.

Can you believe I still questioned going; however, my inner voice won out and I went.  It turned out to be life changing for me.  It was there that I met the people who would help me put together and publish SEASONS OF THE SOUL and help me create my website.  Had I not gone I promise you, my book would  remain nothing but a dream and I would NEVER have a website or two dear and (I'm sure) lifelong friends.

You can walk with your head high and your eyes wide open but more importantly, keep your mind wide open!  You never know what possibilities are there for you!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment