Friday, March 15, 2019

ANGELS EVERYWHERE

Good morning everyone.  Friday has arrived.  As always, I'm looking forward to catching up on some rest, running some errands and my usual weekend stuff.  The weekends go so fast but then again the weeks do as well.  That's way it is always important to find something in your day that's not just good but awesome.

You know what's awesome?  When you misplaced your keys and find them after a diligent search,  when you discover a match to that earring you thought you long ago lost, when you hear from a friend that you hadn't heard from in too long a time.  Those are the little things that make our day awesome.  As though someone were looking out for us.

Someone was and still is.  They are called angels.  That's right.  Angels do exist but not in the way you might be thinking.  Angels are the ones who place those earrings where you can see them.  They are the ones that make sure your keys aren't gone forever.  They are the voices in your head telling you, "you, know, you should really give __________ a call."

Today,s quote is, "And where are these angels you may ask - why they are everywhere - the ones who teach you, support you and even the stranger whose eyes lock with yours, that's where the angels are."    You don't have to spot a being with wings flying over your head to know that angels are everywhere. 

Have you ever gotten a smile from a complete stranger at the exact moment you needed it?  I will always remember the man on the 7th floor of a building I lived in many years ago.  When that elevator door opened he greeted everyone with the loudest, friendliest and most joyful good morning I have ever heard.  At that time of the day, I was usually with a jumble of thoughts but that "good morning" got me completely out of myself and into the day.  Don't tell me he wasn't an angel.  I still remember him all these years later.

Another fond memory I have is of my high school music teacher.  Back then I was shy and super insecure.  Yea I know!  Can you believe it!  Still shy?  Sometimes.  Super insecure?  I have my moments as we all do!  Back to Mr. Kennedy.  He was one of those teachers who saw something special in everyone including me and for that I will never forget him and for that he was my angel on Earth.  

Think back to people who have helped, taught you, nurtured you or simply smiled at you.  Some of them may no longer be here but their spirit sure is.  They may have left coins in your closet or feathers in your path.  They may or may not be wearing wings but they are the true angels.

Have a wonderful Friday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your beautiful writing this morning Amy. My step father and mother sailed almost all around the world and he passed away in 2014. When ever I am feeling down and I feel a breeze come out of nowhere there is my angel , my Pippa Shel as I call him . I miss him dearly . And this week two new people cane to my aqua aerobics class Wednesday and two members I hadn’t seen in years cane back . It made my day to see them .
    I am so grateful to you and that you are in my life . Have a wonderful weekend .❤️Pam

    ReplyDelete