Tuesday, March 5, 2019

BE A BELIEVER OF CHANGE AND MAKE THAT CHANGE

Good morning everyone!  Happy Tuesday.  I hope you stuck to your guns and didn't make any promises yesterday and don't plan on making them anytime soon.  We are creatures of habit.  We continue to do what we have done in the past as if our stuck ways are part of our DNA.  

I will tell you that DNA has nothing to do with the habits we have created.  The key word there is created.  We are the creators of procrastination and anticipation.  We can also be the creators of change.  Today's quote is, "Do you believe in change - do you really believe - because if you do then do it - change - it is never ever too late."   The only problem with change is us!  There is always a part of us that doesn't truly believe that situations can change or that we ourselves can.  

The part of us that believes everything will remain as it is consumes us in ways that prevent us from moving forward.  What do I say to that?  Erase that belief from your mind this instant!  Change is hard.  Really hard!  That's why I have written about it so many times and will continue. We all need to know that change is possible.   We all need to know that we are able and capable of making changes.

Change knows no time.  Now or later means nothing.  They are only words we give meaning to but you do have to know is that if your desire is strong enough then change will happen.  

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment