Thursday, March 21, 2019

YOUR INTUITION KNOWS

Good morning everyone.  Happy Thursday.  When I woke up this morning I thought how lovely it would be to be able to stay home but such was not the case.  The weekend is coming and certainly I can do this for two more days.  Knowing that I had to come to work today was not something I gave much thought to.

There are other pressing things in our lives that we do need to give a lot of thought to but sometimes it is not our brains telling us what to do but our gut feeling or that little voice inside our heads.  When you feel that feeling and hear that voice, stop and listen!

Today's quote is, "Be kind to your intuition - it will often point you in the right direction."  More often than not, I am sure you have uttered the phrase, "I knew it!"  That can refer to so many things but I am referring to times when you zigged when you should have zagged.  When you went left but you know you should have gone right.

And the funny thing is that while you were doing the opposite thing, you knew in your heart of hearts it was not going to work out.  That's because  you did not listen to your inner wisdom.  Trust yourself.  You are the source.  The one to go to.  This is what I say during Guided Meditation class when we get to glittering indigo.  That we are the source and the only one we need to listen to.

Believe it because it is true.  Sometimes we don't give ourselves enough credit to know the answers to our questions are all within us.  When you learn to trust yourself, you can trust that your intuition already has all the answers!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment