Tuesday, March 19, 2019

EASE THE SEARCH FOR IT WILL FIND YOU

Good morning everyone.  Happy Tuesday.  If you lost something recently I hope you found it but if you are looking for something deeper and more meaningful that may take a bit of time.  Too often we reach and pry and yearn for change or for something exciting to happen.    Stop.  There is no need. 

Today's quote is, "Stop searching, be open and it will find you."  You know those serendipitous moments when everything goes your way?  The truth is you think they are serendipitous but they are actually the moment the Universe had in mind for you.  

We spend so much time searching and looking and not enough time being in the present and certainly not enough time to trust in timing.  Not just timing but the correct timing for love, career or whatever it is we are yearning for.

A healer friend of mine used to say, "don't grab."  At first I didn't understand what he meant.  It took me time but now I fully understand his statement.  You can't grab what is not meant for you.  Certainly you can try but if something is not meant for you it will never come your way.  This applies to anything.  

What we need in our lives is more trust and also more enjoyment of the present moment.  If you are always searching, looking and yearning you cannot enjoy anything.  Start today.  Free your mind of any thoughts and just go with the flow.  It might be hard at first especially if you've never done this but I promise that all good things come in their own time, not your time but the right time!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment