Monday, March 11, 2019

THE BIGGEST THING TO CHANGE IS YOUR ATTITUDE

Good morning everyone.  Happy Monday to you.  It's almost Spring.  Almost!  We've been lucky that the winter hasn't been too bad in terms of snow and cold.  Last year at this time we'd already had several snow storms.  I love the snow but sometimes enough is enough!  

When the change of weather and longer days we look forward to wearing colors other than black.  I do anyway!  Even if you are in black it is not depressing nor is it the color of mourning.  It's all the way you wear it!  You can say that about a lot of things.  Everything is in your perception.

Today's quote is, "The most radical thing you can do is to change your attitude and look at the day differently than you did before."   Take a sunny day for instance.  You mood could be elevated because of the beautiful day outside your window or you could be bummed because you can't find your sunglasses.  

I know how easy it is to tell someone to look at something in a different light and a new way altogether.  I also know how difficult it can be because I tell myself exactly what I tell you as well.  Don't wake up thinking the day is going to suck.  If you do then you have already decided it will.  Wake up every day knowing that it is time for a brand new start.  

Rain, wind, snow, sleet, sun, who cares what is going on outside.  What matters is what's going on inside.  What matters is not what you see but how you see it.  Change your attitude and every day will be a beautiful one!

Have a great Monday everyone! ~Love, Amy




To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

2 comments:

  1. I wake up looking forward to reading your blog Amy and it is spot on ! ❤️Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. The time stamp on the previous message is weird . It is 5:47 am

    ReplyDelete