Wednesday, March 13, 2019

THE STOPS AND STARTS THAT TAKE YOU TO YOUR PATH

Good morning everyone.  Happy Wednesday.  Some of you will have read this blog already and some of you might be reading this right now; at work, at the job that you either hate or love.  Usually there is no in between.  We can all relate to a job we presently hate or have hated in the past.  If you love your job consider yourself one of the lucky ones.  There are so many factors making your day pleasant or unpleasant, from your co-workers to your commute to the lighting that surrounds you.

Today's quote  is not just a quote but a statement for every one of you out there who are less than thrilled with your current work situation.  "The job you hate is not a life sentence - it is a stopover on your path."  When we are in a job we don't like we feel stuck.  We feel as if things will never change and we are destined to be miserable.  

That sounds so awful.  Here's the good news.  You are neither stuck nor destined for misery.  You are actually where you should be.  Sounds strange I know.  Why would a loving Universe, the highest vibrations, put me in such a place, you might be thinking?  The Universe takes care of you in ways you cannot even imagine.  The Universe always has your best interests at heart.  

If you have thus far been a steady reader, you know by now that my quotes and blogs are variations on the theme not just of positivity but assertions that everything will work out the way it is meant to.  That it is OK to be a dreamer but be a doer.  That life is for enjoyment and should be lived to the fullest and even if there are roadblocks and hardships we must face.  

A few blogs ago I wrote about the mistake of making rash decisions.  I wrote about how out of misery or joy we could end up making decisions that would affect us long after they were made.  In that blog I spoke of yours truly and how had I left my job, it would have had disastrous affects.  My job, your job, your spouse's job are all temporary.  

No one stays in one place for eternity.  Wherever we are at this moment is but a stopover for somewhere else.  If your job is not what you dreamed of then start dreaming of the job you want.  Visualize it in your mind.  See yourself not just there but dressed and ready to go but be grateful to where you are now because it will lead you to where you want to be.


Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

1 comment: