Monday, March 25, 2019

MAY YOU BE SHOWERED WITH LOVE AND ABUNDANCE

Good morning everyone!  Happy Monday and welcome back to a brand new week.  I hope as I always do that this week is wonderful for you and that those doors open wide which leads me to today's quote.  "Open the door - the door to love and abundance."   This is what I wish for us all.

We have so much power but all too often we are so heavy handed in negativity that that is where the power goes.  Here are some familiar statements, "this will never happen,"  "I'm never gonna ....." "why does this happen to me?"  If it does sound familiar, trust that you are not alone.

The metaphorical door I am speaking of is of course your mind.  Your mind is used as a programming tool and it could be programmed any way you choose.  

Why should the aforementioned sentences be your normal?  Why can't we expect wonderful things?  Why are we programmed to think failure and disappointment is all we deserve?  Change that immediately to we are all deserving of love and abundance.  

It is not always easy to change your way of thinking but it is never ever too late.  The New Moon is when we write down our ten most desired wishes but you don't need the New Moon to help you manifest them.  Use the power of your own mind to release old beliefs and create what you want. 

Every day is always a new beginning and an opportunity for change.  Visual a beautiful door, grab onto that door knob
and open it up to love and abundance!

Have a wonderful Monday everyone! ~Love, Amy




To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule and in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful post to start my day and my week off . Blessings to you Amy for being here .

    ReplyDelete