Tuesday, March 12, 2019

WINGS MAKE A PLANE FLY - ACTION MAKES US FLY

Good morning everyone.  Today is Tuesday and I hope it started out great and ends up even better.  How's that for being positive!  Go ahead.  Make fun of me but I bet no one else greeted you like that!  Consider me your personal cheerleader.  No this is not what I do during a Reiki session.  Those are completely different but in this venue my goal is to help you start your day on the most positive of notes. 

When you woke up this morning were you already on automatic?  By that I mean, turn off the alarm clock, get out of bed, turn on the coffee, etc. etc. Or did you lie there for a moment in silence?  That's what I do.  I don't jump out of bed just because my eyes are open.  I like the stillness of the morning and the feel of my warm bed. 

I give myself some time before throwing off the covers and planting my feet on the floor and when I do I contemplate the day.  I know there is always something that needs to be done but more and more my focus is on what I want to accomplish.  You cannot use inner vision alone.  You need to make a plan and get to it.

Today's quote is, "Living life on a dream and no action is like flying a plane without wings."  So many of us have that inner vision of what we want and how we want our lives to be yet we always know there is a tomorrow.  What if there was no tomorrow?  Aside from being awful, how disappointed would we be knowing that we were not able to achieve our goals.  

The only way to do that is with action.  We can always dream but nothing happens if that is all you do.  Take it one step at a time.  When anxiety drapes itself around you like an itchy woolen blanket its time to slow down.   Always know you will get there no matter the twists and turns and bumps along the way.
  Slow and steady wins the race!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy




To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

1 comment:

  1. Upon waking I practice self reiki. Them I snooze my alarm usually one time and then get up . I love the lighter day time hours just would like s little more light to start my day with . Happy Tuesday to you Amy and thanks for being here when I wake up
    ❤️Pam

    ReplyDelete