Friday, May 17, 2019

ALL THAT OUR SOULS REMEMBER

Good morning everyone!  Happy Friday or Friyay as I have heard it called.  I had a good week and I hope you did as well.  I just enjoy my weekends!  I'm going to share my quote which is similar to the one from a couple of days ago but relates so well.  "Gather together your souls remembrances from a life once lived and allow those ancient fears to dissolve and be left behind to remain in the past."

Rather than regretting posting a similar quote I will attribute it to the need for something so important to be reiterated.  The question here is why do we do what we do?  Why do we see things they way we do or feel with so much or so little passion?  Why do inexplicable fears rise within us?  The answer is because everything is passed down from one lifetime to another.  From one ancestor to another.  From one soul to another.  

The attunement of fear and pain we've allowed for our bodies and minds can sometimes be attributed to a life that was not ours yet has somehow been allowed to return and to stay. Why not wish that life farewell so that joy and love can be ours instead?  Only you will know when it is time to let go.

Only you will know when the time has come to stop repeating past mistakes again and again so often that they seep into your being allowing you to think that
is the only way.  Be here now in this lifetime and release those ancient fears of yours.  Wave good-bye and set them on their course and live your present life free of pain and filled with love.

Have a wonderful Friday everyone! ~Love, Amy




To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment