Thursday, May 23, 2019

DIRECT YOUR ANGER TO WHERE IT BELONGS

Good morning everyone.  Happy Thursday.  I am especially happy this morning because I have a lovely 5 day break ahead of me.  I'm hoping to get in some kayaking, extra long walks with Mia and maybe even feel some sand between my toes.  Yep!  Summer is on its way!

There are those who are envious of my work schedule because I have my summers free.  I on the other hand are envious of families that can take January vacations when airline flights are far less expensive.  As the saying goes, the grass is always greener on the other side.  

We all have different paths that we follow but sometimes we veer off to the road of bad choices and are bitter at another's good fortune. By choosing that road we have no one to blame but ourselves however there are some that refuse to see the error of their ways and instead shower blame elsewhere.

Today's quote is, "Don't be resentful of someone's success be angry at your bad choices."  We've all made bad decisions and bad choices at one time or another.  We've all said, "I wish I had....."  I will let you fill in the spot for your regrets.  Even if there is something you regret never begrudge someone their success because of their good choices.  

Resentment feeds jealousy and jealousy feeds resentment.  It is a never ending cycle of poison that is good for no one.  Will we make more bad choices in our lives?  Of course we will.  This is why thinking, contemplating and meditating on big or even small decisions is the first and most important step to take before jumping in with both feet.  

Whatever you do be happy for someone else.  You don't know how many bad decisions and choices they made before finally getting it right!  


Have a wonderful Thursday everyone and enjoy the long weekend! See you on Monday~
~Love, Amy~

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions


No comments:

Post a Comment