Wednesday, May 22, 2019

SHELTER YOURSELF FROM THE STORM

Good morning everyone.  Happy Wednesday. What is it that you need to be able to start your day?  What is it that you need to make sure you have a great day?  I don't need celery juice to start my day although it is a great morning cleanse that has been very kind to my skin.  Coffee is not needed either to start my day but I LOVE the way it tastes and since I only drink it in the morning I'm not willing to give it up.

Now let's move onto what I need to have a great day.  Well let's see.  I need to be well rested and I need to know that whatever the day brings, I'll be OK.  Do you know why?  It is because whatever I need is within me.  Today's quote is, "Be the comfort you crave  - the shelter you seek - the love you need and the love you deserve." 

If you are all that then you are already off to a good start.  People may be rude or cold and say unkind things.  This is when you tell yourself you did nothing to deserve rudeness, coldness or insults.  This is when you seek shelter within your own heart and allow love to encompass your entire being.  

Some of us don't fully love ourselves yet.  Some of us are still filled with self-doubt and criticism stemming from our childhood or from ourselves.  You are no longer that small child.  Release all that was said so long ago and if you are doing this to yourself ask yourself why?  Be the love you deserve  because you deserve it!

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment